The COVID-19 pandemic has fundamentally changed the workplace landscape and employee expectations in many respects, not least of which is the increased acceptance of employee ability to work from home. Those same recent events have also created a whole new set of legal considerations and obligations for employers too.
At Carter Ferguson, we offer specialist Employment Legal Services to provide professional support and advice that is relevant for the modern workplace.
Ensure that you have a professional and experienced Employment Law Specialist who can advise and help you every step of the way.
We have experience in and can assist you with:
- Award and enterprise agreement entitlements (including remuneration and employee benefits)
- Employment contracts (both employer and employee)
- Advice on unfair dismissal, unlawful termination and general protections claims
- Advice on redundancy and termination of employment
- The effect of business restructuring and sale on employment
- Disciplinary matters, performance management and bullying in the workplace
- Sexual harassment and workplace discrimination
- Confidentiality/non-compete agreements and restraint of trade.
Arrange an appointment
Fill out the form below and Cameron and his team will get back to you to arrange an appointment.